It is now exactly 1 year since I started tracking the performance of this blog through Google Analytics.
Here is how this blog performed over the last year (Mar 1 2009 - Feb 28 2010):
- This blog had 2386 Unique Visitors (6-7 visitors per day).
- Visitors came from 72 countries , the Top 6 countries being - India, USA, Canada, UAE, Singapore & Saudi Arabia.
- Total of 6205 page views , approx. 2 pages per visitor.
- Top 5 page views were for the following speeches:
- Ragging - A Learning Experience (1015 Page views): This was my CC Project 5 Speech, where I spoke about how I was ragged as a first year engineering student at NITK, Surathkal (then KREC, Surathkal).
- The Blog Home Page : 700 Page views.
- Cherished Childhood Moments: (348 Page views) This was my Icebreaker Speech from the CC Manual, where I relived my good old carefree childhood days.
- Mobile Phones - Early Days: (314 page views) This was my CC Project 2 speech. At that time I was working for Freescale and our business unit was developing wireless software for mobile phones. So I had enough background to speak on the story of how mobile phones evolved.
- Wisdom, Wisdom Everywhere: (285 page views): This was my CC Project 8 speech. A few days before I gave this speech I had read the book , "Like the Flowing River " by Paulo Coelho. It had several soul-stirring stories and articles, some of them formed the basis of my speech. I have posted my review of this book in "Bookworm Reads", the other blog I write.